The Precor C956 treadmill was built to withstand the most rigorous commercial environments. A commercial model that has been around for 10 years, the Precor C956 treadmill has been updated to the latest Precor technologies including the Ground Effect Impact Control System that ensures a soft cushioned running surface. The Integrated Footplant Technology accommodates foot speed with each changing step. Designed for minimal maintenance, the Precor C956 has a cool-running 3.2 hp continuous duty motor for heavy-duty power and torque (commercial treadmills are designed to be used 12-18 hours per day). It has a 10-year track record of reliability in the health clubs and fitness centers. Maintenance is a breeze since it features advanced diagnostics, modular system, solid-state drivers, reversible deck, and a self-lubricating belt system. The C956 also features the SmartRate Polar Heart Rate readout which shows you when you are exercising in your Target Heart Rate Zone during cardio workout.
- Exercise Programs: 21 workouts
- Display Readouts: Calories, Calories per Minute, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline/Decline, METS, Pace, Profile, Segment Time, SmartRate, Speed, Time
- Incline: 0 - 15% incline/decline ramp
- Speed: 0.5 - 12 mph
- Low Maintenance: Quality components and superior construction promote years of trouble-free use.
- Motor: 3.2 CHP motor
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and telemetric heart rate receiver
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Product Weight: 365 lbs
- Height: 57 in
- Length: 86 in
- Width: 37 in